• Ensure compliance to the Quality of Service standards.
• Manage the operations and bus incidents/accidents, including Bus Bridging in Bus Operations Control Centre (BOCC).
• Supervise and manage Chief Controllers (CCs), Service Controllers (SCs) and Vehicle Recovery Unit (VRU) Technicians in BOCC.
• Manage the monitoring and control of buses and standby status by SCs.
• Manage the work scheduling and disciplinary matrix of the CCs and SCs.
• Analyse, study, and prepare report on trends affecting service performances.
• Assist Manager in the preparation of the annual department budget.
• You should have a degree with at least two years of working experience (preferred).
• Required to perform shift duties.
• Good leadership with strong people management skills.
• Good team player who is able to work independently.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, presentation, and writing skills.
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.