• Assist Manager to develop strategic goals to achieve mid and long term strategic objectives.
• Plan, organise, coordinate, and oversee operational processes for construction and renovation projects, including upgrading, renovation, redevelopment works.
• Ensure all preventive, maintenance and ad hoc repairs are carried out promptly and safely.
• Manage all outsourced term contracts for assigned premises.
• Monitor performance metrics of suppliers, contractors and vendors.
• Carry out premises inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
• Conduct inspections with contractors.
• Participate in LTA Audits and pass all regulator’s audit requirements.
• Degree in any of the following disciplines:
a. Quantity Surveying
b. Construction Management
c. Architectural Engineering
d. Civil Engineering
f. Electrical Engineering
• Preferably 2 - 3 years of experience in Facilities and Property Management
• Candidate with Fire Safety Manager Certification preferred
• Well versed with Microsoft office