• Overseeing the smooth operation of interchanges and ensuring all SOPs are strictly adhered to.
• Manage interchange daily operations, ie dispatching of buses, Bus Captains’ duties and Garaging operations.
• Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure facilities are maintained.
• Oversee procurement processes and activities.
• Monitor the progress of contractual activities and follow up with necessary actions.
• Review contract terms and prepare for tender specifications.
• Manage customer service requirements for bus services in interchanges.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any of the following disciplines:
b. Business Studies/ Administration/ Management,
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Relevant experience in a similar environment, preferably in transportation.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Well versed with Microsoft office.
• Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret financial and operations performance.