• Perform general maintenance, servicing, overhaul and troubleshooting activities on heavy vehicles to ensure that all vehicles operate safety and efficiently.
• Inspect and check all braking systems, carry out rectifications and brakes improvement projects when assigned.
• Undertake periodic preventive maintenance activities and other enhancement projects from time to time.
• Candidate must possess NITEC or Higher NITEC in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) or Motor Vehicle Mechanics or Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity preferred.
• Well versed with Microsoft office.