• The Crisis Preparedness for Religious Organisation (CPRO) programme is the latest initiative under the client’s SGSecure Community Network (SGCN) to ensure that all ROs are well-prepared for crisis. This role involves supporting CPRO secretariat in:
• Developing and Managing content for the CPRO microsite.
• Managing and maintaining database and mailing lists.
• Undertake marketing functions such as developing and sending publicity emailers on CPRO content, trainings and related events.
• Coordinating with partners and vendors to develop, plan and execute trainings and programmes.
• Tracking and analysing training statistics and feedback to improve programmes.
• Managing customer-facing communication channels such as emails and phones on queries relating to CPRO programmes and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Tertiary qualifications with keen interest in racial and religious issues. Relevant work experiences in communications or customer service preferred.
• Passionate about engaging and driving effective long-term partnerships with stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (Written exercises will be conducted during the interview).
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and able to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
• Mondays to Fridays (9 am – 6.30 pm)
• Working from home till further notice. (Office location: Hill Street, Clarke Quay).
• Salary: S$10.50 - $11.50 per hour
• Start date: Immediate
• Duration: 1 year
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg and Kezia at email@example.com
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
Other positions from RMA Contracts Pte Ltd